Housing plan (generic template)
Use this form when you have undertaken an initial s.189A homelessness assessment to confirm in writing:
- the steps the applicant should be taking;
- the action the Council will be taking (under the prevention or relief duty);
- the action the Council has already taken;
- if the applicant did not agree with some of the steps, the reasons why they didn't agree.
Note: an alternative version of this document should be used if a plan is being issued:
- before the s.189A assessment (i.e. before you are satisfied the applicant is eligible for help and either homeless or threatened with homelessness), or
- if you're reviewing a previous statutory plan issued under s.189A(8).
User Social Landlord or Local Authority
Document Type Form
Please login or create an account to access this document
Ask a Question